Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai you guys reccomend!

5 posters

Go down

Hentai you guys reccomend! Empty Hentai you guys reccomend!

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 am

HaAHAAAAAA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil As an official adult I have a legal right to watch hentai. Hentai is so abundant in japan that it's hard to find good ones ( Not that there's any). For the perverted mind what would you guys recommend?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Hentai you guys reccomend! Empty Re: Hentai you guys reccomend!

Post  Chiaki Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 am

I can't lie, I'm a Bible Black fan personally. (maybe that's why I'm so farked in the head Embarassed )

The Animation and art quality is good, which I personally look for in Hentai, because it's hard to get off if the dick looks like a popcicle stick. (Not that overly vainy is good either....)

It is a bit, well um, more, exotic? You can find a broad range of topics including but not limited to: Ritual sex, gangbang, rape, orgy, regular sex, oral sex, bondage, S&M, lesbianism, Tentacle Rape, and girls with dicks.

Yeah, that's how much shit they cram into like 8 episodes? I think is the total of all the seasons? Either way, it's good, but it's more of an, aquired taste, I'd say, you're either into that kind of thing or your not.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:10 am

One word. Kite.

This forum definately also needs a Bishoujo game section and a doujinshi section I think.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Chiaki wrote:I can't lie, I'm a Bible Black fan personally. (maybe that's why I'm so farked in the head Embarassed )

The Animation and art quality is good, which I personally look for in Hentai, because it's hard to get off if the dick looks like a popcicle stick. (Not that overly vainy is good either....)

It is a bit, well um, more, exotic? You can find a broad range of topics including but not limited to: Ritual sex, gangbang, rape, orgy, regular sex, oral sex, bondage, S&M, lesbianism, Tentacle Rape, and girls with dicks.

Yeah, that's how much shit they cram into like 8 episodes? I think is the total of all the seasons? Either way, it's good, but it's more of an, aquired taste, I'd say, you're either into that kind of thing or your not.

Seen that and that anime really started the craze for Futanari.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:44 pm

OH MY GOD WHO LET BAKU INTO THE HENTAI SECTION! Razz

i'm Joking man.

there is this one hentai i saw many many years ago, i never really watched it i just saw previews for. It was a Sci-fi, future hentai. Basicly it was Robots having sex with women, i always tought that was hot. Anyone know what hentai this is? i always wanted to check this one
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Elvenbladerogue wrote:OH MY GOD WHO LET BAKU INTO THE HENTAI SECTION! Razz

i'm Joking man.

he he..... This is where I can delve into my darkest fantasies Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

legend of the pervert is a good one. the first ones kinda funny and the second one well sex crazed sister comes to mind. and .... yea.... so thats my contributon. o or love is the number of keys and women at work. ok thats all i got.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down