Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime/video game reviews.

4 posters

Go down

Anime/video game reviews. Empty Anime/video game reviews.

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 am

Hey all, I am wondering a few things about the whole review thing.

1: Will there be video gaming review for this site? If so what ones? old? New? PC games?

2: Are you guys looking for people to help do reviews. I use to own a video game and anime web site called Dark Gaming Heaven i did reviews for. I was also hired to help a second web site at the same time to do reviews. If you are looking for people to help with review of either anime and/or video gaming i will be willing to help you guys since i have alot of time on my hands as it is.

3: umm... <Insert question here>... i had a brain fart on this one.... sorry
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Anime/video game reviews. Empty Re: Anime/video game reviews.

Post  Chiaki Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 am

Yes, we will do -anime- video game reviews. As they come out or a retro game review every now and then. Likely some episode in the future we may have anime-video games as our main topic. So you know the games we're looking for are based off of anime, not just look like anime. Though games worth mentioning are games like Dragon Quest for example, who has the same main artist as Dragon Ball Z, though it has no anime, so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

We're always taking suggestions for reviews, or accepting pre-done reviews.

And if you want to review something post it here or e-mail us at suggestions@aaapodcast.com and we'll look it over. If we like it then we'll talk about it in the episode, give you props, and add it to our reviews under our website. *Thinks to self now that she needs to make a Game Review Section under Reviews*

Coming on as a guest host will be a little more difficult to do your own reviews, so try submitting them to us, we won't take credit for your work though!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  elvenbladerogue Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 am

Chiaki wrote:Yes, we will do -anime- video game reviews. As they come out or a retro game review every now and then. Likely some episode in the future we may have anime-video games as our main topic. So you know the games we're looking for are based off of anime, not just look like anime. Though games worth mentioning are games like Dragon Quest for example, who has the same main artist as Dragon Ball Z, though it has no anime, so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

We're always taking suggestions for reviews, or accepting pre-done reviews.

And if you want to review something post it here or e-mail us at suggestions@aaapodcast.com and we'll look it over. If we like it then we'll talk about it in the episode, give you props, and add it to our reviews under our website. *Thinks to self now that she needs to make a Game Review Section under Reviews*

Coming on as a guest host will be a little more difficult to do your own reviews, so try submitting them to us, we won't take credit for your work though!

haha right, thats cool still. orphan the RPG game for PS2 was horrible, but the anime it self it's pretty good. The funny thing is, I own alot more video games than i do anime. But! gotta love torrents, Very Happy
elvenbladerogue
elvenbladerogue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lelouch Yagami Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:22 pm

a must play anime game for the ds is Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney i played this a while back but most of my friends are getting obsessed over it so im playing it again its really fun
Lelouch Yagami
Lelouch Yagami

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 pm

I love the pheonix wright games, they are awesome. When I play it, its like I'm a mix of L and Matsuda from Death Note. I get really absorbed into the game.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down