Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey im australian

5 posters

Go down

Hey im australian Empty Hey im australian

Post  FinalFan2009 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Hi everyone im jason im new to the whole AAA thing but have been a lover of anime since i was 12
a friend of mine let me browse through their dvd collection when their it was a collection of studio gihbli films such as spirited away, princess monoke, howls moving castle, kiki's delivery service and heaps of others that i cant think of off the top of my head up till now ive watched naruto, onepeice, avatar, code geass, death note, read or die, trinity blood, dot hack, gad guard, gundam wing and others but yea thats how my addiction started and i hope it gets much worse =>
FinalFan2009
FinalFan2009

https://www.youtube.com/statxltd

Back to top Go down

Hey im australian Empty Re: Hey im australian

Post  bakuhasu Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Hey Final Fan welcome to the forums!!!! It seems like you have been epically introduced to anime and well introduced by the good old and never forgotten Studio Ghibli ( man that sentence doesn't make any sense...). I'm glad you have an addiction like the rest of the community here and looking forward to your posts!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:02 am

Welcome to the A.A.A.!
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Hey im australian Empty Welcome!

Post  Mitsugi Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Welcome to the site FinalFan! I was just playing a piece from Final Fantasy on the piano. Hehe what a coincidence! hehe.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Mitsugi wrote: just playing a piece from Final Fantasy on the piano
-O- i never knew you played the piano Mitsugi! That's awesome!! I play the contrabass. ANYWAY,
Welcome to the forums! AAA is really awesome and the hosts are really nice, too. Don't forget that they have a FaceBook page/account! ((i'm using the '!' a lot...)) Have you watched Vampire Knight??????????????????????? VK: Guilty was the best season so far, but watch 'em both!
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum