Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD

+2
bakuhasu
CanadaMan
6 posters

Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey; I'm UquiUqui. Heard about these podcasts from a good friend of mine. Seems like a neat forum to join. In the process of listening to all the podcasts. My favourite podcaster is Kimiko; you rock! Um... Been watching anime for years; haven't really found one I don't like. Feel free to chat with me. ^^ Oh; call me House-kun!

Last edited by UquiUqui on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Re: Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD

Post  CanadaMan Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums UquiUqui! Any genres stand out as something you enjoy more?
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Re: Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD

Post  bakuhasu Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Hey House-kun ( I guess that's what you want to be called) welcome to the awesome forum of A.A.A
I would like to really like to know what kind of anime you're currently watching or anime that really stands out. C'mon just list them share your addiction with the rest of us!!!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Here is my response. Yay?

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks! Genres? Um... I can't say any of them I favour. Looks at anime collection. I have a lot of Sci-Fi, action, romance, drama, comedy... Wow. Haha; I'll have to get back to you on that one. XD

Anime I'm watching? Bleach and FMA Brotherhood. I'm so behind on all my anime. It's sad. Anime that stands out. I'm totally in love with Ponyo. I love it so much. <3 Fujimoto is so hot. Um.... Some others that I like are Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yugioh, Descendants of Darkness, Ouran High School Host Club, Gravitation, God(?) Save Our King, Dirty Pair, Tsubasa Chronicles, XXXHolic, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts, Zombie Powder, and lots of other ones. I don't want to bore you with lists. My first anime I ever loved... Kiki's Delivery Service. <3

~House-kun

Last edited by UquiUqui on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Welcome to the Forums! Kiki's delivery Service is SUCH a good anime to start on... it's so classic and well done (I mean it IS Miyazaki right?)

Kimiko is pretty hot, but don't tell her I said that Wink

Welcome again to the forums, hope we can help make your anime addicition worse!!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lamperouge98 Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 pm

YAY CODE GEASS!! haha. I think it's impossible not to like it. Good to have you on board, House-kun
lamperouge98
lamperouge98

Back to top Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Another response! Yay!

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks! :3 Yup; Kiki's is always nice. Miyazaki is awesome. My favs by him are Princess Mononoke, Porco Rosso, then Ponyo. Woo!
I agree and I won't tell her. ^^
Thanks so much. Anime is a nice thing to be addicted to.

Yes, Code Geass! It's so great. Such great cliff hangers like every episode. I totally adore Orange-boy. <3 Thanks so much. ^^

~House-kun

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Nice choice of anime and some I seen such as Tsubasa Chronicles (You don't want my opinion on this one...), Yugioh, FMA, and of course Bleach. Nice variety and would like to see what would you contribute to this awesome community!!!!!
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks so much. Tsubasa gets uber confusing at one point. I get lost in it all the time. Hehe. Thanks again. What would you like me to contribute? I know I did post up some fan art and I entered the art contest, if it's still open. @.@ I'll help where I can. ^^

~House-kun

Back to top Go down

Yo! :3 UquiUqui is in the house! XD Empty Awww...

Post  Mitsugi Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 am

Aww... House-kun! First anime love...かわいい!  My favorite Ghibli movies are Nausicaa, Totoro, and Mononoke! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to talk to you more!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:47 am

Hello! ^^ First anime love? I'm confused! @.@ Hehe. Nausicaa - I love the epic 80s rock music in it and, I think, James Olmos does someone's voice in it so that's awesome. Mark Hamill maybe, too? I haven't seen it in English. Sigh. Totoro is adorable. I love all the merchandise for it! Thank you! I'll be here. Or nearby at least.

~House-kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Haha wow chiaki... Never knew you were like that! **Awkward**. Jk. Hey house-kun! I'm Andrew (oops, real name :-o ). I pretty much like more of the scifi/music/slice-of-life anime. I also loove one-shot mangas cause they don't require a lot of time and effort, not that I don't mind investing time and effort! A great website for reading manga is called http://imanga.co.cc Hope you enjoy the forums! Feel free to ask me or an actual host (sad face...) something if you have any questions!
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:32 am

Yo Andrew-san. Nice to meet you. ^^ Yeah; those are pretty good. Scifi anime is so interesting. Add technology to the mix and it just makes it all the more... magical. Kinda an oxymoron but it kinda makes sense. I've read a number of one shots. They are neat and tada, you're done! That website seems like a different version of www.onemanga.com but I'll check it more thoroughly soon! Don't have any questions off the bat besides how else can I contribute to the AAA? ^^

~House-kun

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum