Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comike Update

3 posters

Go down

Comike Update Empty Comike Update

Post  Mitsugi Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 am

So we are back from Comike. It was intense. I thought Otakon was crowded but wow. I'm betting 100,000 people in the convention center at once. It was utter craziness. The industry booths were impressive and the overall spectacle was very lively. Finally, Japanese cosplays are definately better than US ones. This marks my 9th anime convention but my first outside of the USA.

We have many many photos from the convention including cosplays, the convention center architecture, the crowd, and the industry booths and we will be uploading them eventually to the multimedia section of the website. I would look for that sometime in January.

In a more twisted final note. Chiaki and I were joking about how it would be funny to find a picture of Totoro nailing Mei. Well....our wish came true, almost. Some very naughty Doujinshi pictures will be posted to the Hentai section of the forum as well. Look for that in January as well.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Comike Update Empty Re: Comike Update

Post  bakuhasu Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 am

Have you checked out the Visual arts/Key booth? How about Type Moon?
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Rekka Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:33 pm

I wish I was in japan <=(

There are so many conspiricy things going on over here in america, I'm hoping to go to japan, if not STAY in japan as soon as i'm of age. Even if these rumors and conspiricys are false, better safe then sorry. And I sound crazy reading what I just wrote XD How long are you staying in japan till Mitsugi, and how long is Chiaki staying as well, just curious ^^
Rekka
Rekka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:52 am

Chiaki has been here since the end of August and shes returning on just a couple days. I came over here on the 22nd of December just to visit her and am also returning in about a week.

You should make a random chat topic for these conspiracies you speak of. I'm curious.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum