Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable

3 posters

Go down

The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable Empty The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable

Post  Mikhail Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 pm

As the title sugests this is a topic dedicated to the original red rival AKA Casval Rem Deikun, Edward Mass, Char Aznabal and Quattro Bajeena. Feel free to post your favorite mamory of this great and influencial Anime character. Or anything else you would like to discuss about the evoulution of the Red Comet.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable Empty Re: The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:19 am

Yeah great character indeed. Sorta like the CCA Char the most because the development for the two previous Gundams really paid off. And his slick hair and no mask to cover himself. He doesn't need to hide and becomes a kick ass leader. O and the Sazabi, best enemy mobile suit ever.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable Empty Hot - Enough Said

Post  Chiaki Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 am

Zechs from Gundam Wing was like, the second anime character ever I had a crush on (the first was Vegeta, I was little people!). I know he's not Char Aznable, but let's face it, he kinda is... He's a sexy character, and the mask is hot, what can I say? I'm gonna out myself and admit I've went out of my way to find fanfiction on him.... Razz
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable Empty Re: The Man the Myth the Legend Char Aznable

Post  Mikhail Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 am

Yes Bakuhasu Char from Chars Counterattack was the cullmination of his experiances and fighting in all the previous wars. as such he is the most "grown up" not in the sense of maturity because he was mature all the way through. But in the the sense that he finally found where at least he felt he belonged and didnt hide behind a mask anymore. He accepted himself and Chars Counterattack is the payoff for all those years of character development.

Ahhh Chiaki i see. While Zechs is not Char he was cut from the same cloth of Char. and as thus is known as a Char Clone. or as Gundamn has said in its podcast he is also known as low-rent Char. But either way he goes through the several changes Char did and even a little farther making him his own distinct character. Dont worry Chiaki i wont judge. Hell Noin was hot as hell in that show and she could pilot a mean Mobile suit. hehehe Very Happy
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiaki Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 am

Mikhail wrote: Hell Noin was hot as hell in that show and she could pilot a mean Mobile suit. hehehe Very Happy

I'd let Zechs pilot my Mobile Suit any day. Razz
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikhail Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:07 am

Chiaki wrote:
Mikhail wrote: Hell Noin was hot as hell in that show and she could pilot a mean Mobile suit. hehehe Very Happy

I'd let Zechs pilot my Mobile Suit any day. Razz

I could go farther with that here but im sure it would be frowned upon instead i will create a topic in the Hentai section and continue this thread of disscussion.
Mikhail
Mikhail

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum