Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV

3 posters

Go down

Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV Empty Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV

Post  Mitsugi Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

*********MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING**********

Byousoku 5 Centimeters by acclaimed director Makoto Shinkai is easily one of the best anime films of the decade if not ever. Visually, one could claim it to be a landmark anime with a quality that other anime can only continue to strive for as we head into the future. Critically, as a film, maybe only eclipsed by select Ghibli films. I'm putting a music video below that is wonderful, however, if you have yet to see this movie. DO NOT watch this AMV it will spoil what could be a wonderful experience for you. Simply go buy the movie, or torrent it or something.

Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV Empty WATCH THIS MOVIE

Post  Chiaki Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:50 pm

This movie is in my top 10 favorites of all time, of any movies, not just animation... Simply Phenom.
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV Empty Re: Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV

Post  bakuhasu Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 pm

WOW! Alot of feelings started to revolve around when watching this AMV. Sadness, Mesmerizing, Exhilarating, Breathtaking, a sense of joy, and just about every emotion mixed into one great medium. A mix of one of the perfect anime movies, and a great tune to go along with just puts the cherry on the pleasure I have for this AMV. One of the greats indeed...
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV Empty Re: Byousoku 5 Centimeters AMV

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum