Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chronicles

3 posters

Go down

Naruto Chronicles Empty Naruto Chronicles

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:36 am

Naruto, although being an awesome anime, has been a bit behind in their games for the PS2. In chronicles 1 you mainly play as naruto(however you can play as other characters for a small amount of time during a battle) which as much fun as it was left me wanting a variety of ninja techniques. This was resolved in chronicles 2 with being able to select 2 people of certain ninja squads with the exception of one squad which was complete(I won't tell you which one). I was happy about the added taijutsu and ninjutsu that was missing from the first game. I was kind of disapointed with the 2-player mode which I felt could have been more polished with the positioning of the camera and perhaps a guard command(not just a dash). However if you are thinking about buying the games I suggest you do because even if you do find them frustrating at times, they are worth playing through a few times.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Naruto Chronicles Empty Re: Naruto Chronicles

Post  bakuhasu Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:23 am

Well Said Dark Lord... I haven't played much of the Naruto games only played the Japanese Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2 (That's the standard beat em up)for the PS2 and had quite amount of fun playing it. My insight on all of the Naruto games is that while they're not bad but in fact quite good most of them lack polish. I think the reason being with these games is that they're marketed towards the fans and like the Madden series has to come out with games with the same characters with the same movesets... Well maybe with a slight face lift from where the show left off. My second gripe with the beat em up games are merely because they have characters you don't even care about in the anime but they still put them in there, but that's just my opinion. Sorry if I'm getting off topic but Dark Lord thumbs up on your review of the chronicles series.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leader Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:21 pm

For some reason, the PSP games were better.
Leader
Leader

http://rrfdp.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down