Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Tears

2 posters

Go down

True Tears Empty True Tears

Post  bakuhasu Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:58 am

Hey guys Baku here testing my writing skills for a review. Chose true tears because it was easy to watch with its 13 episode premise and trying to be positive. Compliments and opinions are always appreciated.

True Tears is a well paced 13 episode arc that flows to the end that doesn't bring anything new to the table but feels fresh with it's Story, and characters with a slight twist. All I can say about this anime is that it is beautiful. Oozing out with character animation, contrast, and little details from background to leaves blowing all in HD and an opening (Reflectier-eufonius)that leaves you humming (because it's just that catchy!). With a seiyuu list that combines both old and new you're to be sure that this anime does have some variety. However if I really have to ding it, it would have to be that a certain relationship isn't told and placed too well and just the fact that I did not see this anime in High Definition in all its glory....

With a 13 episode pacing that helps the series, this anime has pretty much all for it. Not one of the greats of all time but this anime is getting overshadowed (probably due to length and content). My verdict: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

4 hot red bean cakes out of 5
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

True Tears Empty Re: True Tears

Post  Mitsugi Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Id say that the twist was a bit more than "slight," I'd say it was a headspinner of an episode.

But well said, I'd probably give it a 4/5 as well.
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:37 pm

I'd say its slight because it does'nt really impact the whole anime. But that's in my opinion
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down