Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baku here saying HI!!!!!!

+2
Chiaki
bakuhasu
6 posters

Go down

Baku here saying HI!!!!!! Empty Baku here saying HI!!!!!!

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Hey forum of AAA! bakuhasu here saying hi to you all!!!! Known this podcast by the Gundamn! podcast. Love the show so far and hope this forum will expand.

Well about me.... Ummmmmm started anime pretty young. Would say as far as I can remember I remembered fragments of Dragonball.... As I grew up anime I still watch it.. such as YugiOh!, Shaman King, and Pokemon (your usual 4kids stuff) but I didnt really accept anime as my hobby then until... when i was 13 when my friend lend me his burned disc of the 1st few episode of fansubbed Naruto. As I viewed these episodes, it was an experience I would never forget. Everything just felt fresh, coming from an anime. Then I made a decision point to religiously view anime in all its glory. I started with your standard shounen shows such as Bleach, One Piece and dramas such as Chobits, Love Hina. Then moved on to my so called "mecha arc" (BTW I started with seed destiny funny isnt it?). Then just moved to any anime that made me feel well "Good" when watching it. And here I am 18 and still loving those 5 years that I've abused myself with anime.

My favorite anime? hmm well my most favorite is Clannad/After Story ( beautiful anime that surpassed all my expectations and rewatched it 4 times in the same year), Rahxephon, Code Geass/R2, Gundam 00, Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal, Seisohen, and the list goes on and on......
I might lurk in the forums maybe post here and there but I hope I would generate something good in this forum of AAA.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Baku here saying HI!!!!!! Empty Re: Baku here saying HI!!!!!!

Post  Chiaki Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:18 am

Welome to the Forum! We're glad to have you. Isn't it funny how that is often the case with everyone? Starts off as just something you do as a child and then you have an "ah-ha" moment where you're like "What the hell, I can keep watching this as an adult?!"

Clannad is amazing, I cried, a lot, but we won't go into that Embarassed

Anyways, Welcome! And if you want anything reviewed or want to hear any topics discussed let us know!
Chiaki
Chiaki

http://www.aaapodcast.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 am

Hey Baku

Welcome to the forum. I'm liking your list of favs, except Rahxephon (just couldn't get into that one). I'm definitely gonna have to check out Clannad After Story now. I watched the first one which was ok, but everyone keeps raving about this one Question
TheMagnificentOne
TheMagnificentOne

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome to the A.A.A. forums Baku!

I feel somewhat bad that I haven't seen some of those animes you listed ...
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Baku here saying HI!!!!!! Empty Good taste!

Post  Mitsugi Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Hey Baku, gotta say man you really hit the spot with your list of favorites. Clannad After Story is one of the most well done anime bar none. I remember Chiaki and I were watching it and she jumped in on like episode 21 of After Story, which is like the 45th overall episode and during her very first episode we were both crying. That anime is just amazing.

Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal is pretty difficult to top thought. That anime has a bit of awesome for everybody. Another top 5 anime for sure.

Welcome to the forums, glad you like the show. We are young but ambitious! Hope to hear from you!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  lamperouge98 Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm digging the fact that you like Code Geass. I just rewatched R2 and the scene where he takes the Damocles and "The Master" starts playing during his announcement to the world still makes me smile every time. Good to have you around, man.
lamperouge98
lamperouge98

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

lamperouge98 wrote:I'm digging the fact that you like Code Geass. I just rewatched R2 and the scene where he takes the Damocles and "The Master" starts playing during his announcement to the world still makes me smile every time. Good to have you around, man.

Sorry for the late post but, man that episode has epicness all over it.
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Shocked OMG. Clannad After Story was beautiful. No words... They... should have sent a poet.

I see what all the talk is about now. That is a pretty good favorite anime, man.
TheMagnificentOne
TheMagnificentOne

Back to top Go down

Post  bakuhasu Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

TheMagnificentOne wrote:Shocked OMG. Clannad After Story was beautiful. No words... They... should have sent a poet.

I see what all the talk is about now. That is a pretty good favorite anime, man.

I love this anime to DEATH and that still doesn't do this anime any justice. If the good hosts at A.A.A were to review this anime I reaalllly hope I can get my voice/opinion in this..
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down