Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

3 posters

Go down

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Empty AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Post  dark_lord_killua Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi. My name...Well, I have many names. Several of you *cough*philchiakimitsugi*cough* know me as Panahinuva. You might even know me as Ben *cough*phil*cough*. Sorry, I seem to have something DIABOLICAL stuck in my throat. I'm evil, if you didn't catch on.

Anyway, I have been a huge fan of anime and manga since...oh dear...years ago. I started with pokemon, as many children did, then moved to digimon and dragonball Z. Now I've branched out. Into Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Vision of Escaflowne, Yugioh (all seasons...please don't hold it against me.) (sort of. It's sort of like an abusive date. You just keep coming back and they just keep kicking you in the junk.), One Piece (Subbed. 4Kids can go to hell for dubbing and editing One Piece so poorly.) and Yu Yu Hakusho. I've watched countless others at my local anime club as well.

I enjoy Manga possibly more than anime. It probably comes from my deep love of reading and comic books. (Yes, I know Manga isn't just comic books.) The mangas I read are Hunter X Hunter, D. Gray Man, Legend of Zelda: The phantom Hourglass, Fire Emblem-Hasha No Tsurugi, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and all the Digimon Mangas, despite how poor they tended to be. I read my manga on One Manga, which is a good and reliable site. I recommend using it.

I prefer action-adventure anime, as you see. I still am a fan of Digimon, despite all the hate I've gotten for it. Actually, what I love about animes are the Abriged Serieses that come from them, especially Tem 4star's DBZ abridged and the Vision of Escaflowne abridged. If you've never watched an abridged series, I recommend starting with the original, Little Kuriboh's Yugioh abridged.

However, I still watch and appriciate any number of other animes. I've watched and enjoyed Ouran High Host Club and XXXholic.

I wish I could draw. Personally, I'm somewhere between 17 and 3000. I live in Minnesota, presumably and I mostly experience new animes at my local anime club, not run by me, at my local library. If there's anyone in the Wayzata/Plymouth area, I'd recommend it. (Ridgedale Library).

Also, for any fans of the D. Gray-Man manga, it's finally restarting again in november, although a new issue just came out today.

I am also a fan of Magic the Gathering, but this isn't exactly the place for that.
dark_lord_killua
dark_lord_killua

http://panahinuva.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Empty Welcome!

Post  Mitsugi Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey Dark lord. I noticed that you like action adventure anime. I think you might like CANAAN. You can find it on animesuki.com. It's still airing and is on its 7th episode. Really good, highly recommended.

My favorite genres are sports and drama. And a few of my favorite animes are, Hajime no Ippo, GTO, Grave of the Fireflies, Clannad, Now and Then Here and There, and more!

I'm glad you are joining us here and welcome to AAApodcast!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH! Empty Re: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Post  dark_lord_killua Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Actually, my name is based on Killua, from HunterXHunter. He's freakin' amazing and my favorite character from the series. He seems like he could be a really good villain, which is why I chose to add Dark Lord to it.
dark_lord_killua
dark_lord_killua

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMagnificentOne Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:45 pm

dark_lord_killua wrote:Actually, my name is based on Killua, from HunterXHunter. He's freakin' amazing and my favorite character from the series. He seems like he could be a really good villain, which is why I chose to add Dark Lord to it.

Yeah, Killua is a pretty cool character. I'd say one of my favorite characters from Hunter X Hunter is probably Hisoka. There's just something about him that's just plain cool.
TheMagnificentOne
TheMagnificentOne

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_lord_killua Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm

That's very true. I just don't like the clown motif, which is why he's lower than my top spot.
dark_lord_killua
dark_lord_killua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum