Anime Addicts Anonymous Podcast Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo & Anime nerd

4 posters

Go down

Halo & Anime nerd Empty Halo & Anime nerd

Post  Dark Lord Xabrin Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 am

I play alot of video games(especially game adaptions from animes) and of course I watch alot of anime. I Love Death Note & Code Geass for its controversy. My first anime I can remember would be DBZ, and yes I have played all the PS2 budokai games for DBZ. I really can't draw anime characters at all. Thats right I'm hand-drawn art challenged. One day I hope to go to E3 and Odacon(wait, did I spell that right ^_^). To me the best night out is a night in playing video games and watching anime. I still need to get my hands on a cosplay costume, but I might dress up as a character I've made up in one of my short stories. Anyway thats me, a typical gamer/anime fan hoping to meet others who share my passion for anime.
Dark Lord Xabrin
Dark Lord Xabrin

http://www.xfire.com/communities/statx/

Back to top Go down

Halo & Anime nerd Empty Re: Halo & Anime nerd

Post  bakuhasu Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 am

AHA!!!! Finally found another hardcore gamer just like me!!! Cool that you started out with the ridiculously long but epic Dragon Ball Z. And Who doesn't love Code Geass and Death Note ( I like Code Geass more mainly because of it's appeal to a wider audience)
Well Dark Lord Xabrin welcome to the forums!!! looking forward towards your posts and have fun!!!!

On a side note...: since ur a hardcore gamer, gamer tags can be found by members by clicking here
bakuhasu
bakuhasu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsugi Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:41 am

Welcome Xabrin! I too am a hardcore gamer! Welcome to the site! My favorite genres are RPGs, shooters and platformers. If it's a decent game of that genre, I've probably played it! Favorite RPG ever would be Lunar. Easy choice for me.

Enjoy the site and the podcast! Welcome!
Mitsugi
Mitsugi

Back to top Go down

Post  CanadaMan Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Welcome to the A.A.A.!

I guess I should go and post my gamertag, and then maybe even log in for once.
CanadaMan
CanadaMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum